Welcome to the Hiawatha Elementary PTO
We are a Parent-Teacher Organization, or PTO. The Objectives of the Hiawatha PTO are:
- To enrich the lives of children and youth in home, school and community.
- To encourage a positive home life.
- To facilitate teachers and parents working together for the enrichment of children.
- To build a partnership within our Hiawatha community that will encourage the growth and development of our children.
As a parent or person affiliated with the school, you are already a member!
(Unlike a PTA, there are no dues to be a part of this organization.) We welcome your input, suggestions, and volunteerism!
- Get involved with your child's school.
- Learn what is happening "behind the scenes".
- Help us provide special activities for the whole school and staff.
If you would like to participate, just attend the next meeting or contact any board member. You can volunteer for any of our activities or committees! We sponsor several activities throughout the school-year, and we welcome and appreciate ALL of our parent and teacher volunteers. Welcome to Hiawatha PTO!
Sept 20, 6:30-7:30pm
Nov 15, 6:30-7:30pm
Jan 24, 6:30-7:30pm
April 18, 6:30-7:30pm
Cougar Chase - Sept 15
Fall Celebration - Oct 21, 6-7:30pm
Penquin Patch - Dec 6th - 8th
Pastries for Parents - Jan 25 & 26
Spring Carrnival - April 13th, 6-7:30 pm
1st Friday of every month!
Show your spirit by wearing Cougar logo-wear or school colors (red & white).