Welcome to the Hiawatha Elementary PTO
We are a Parent-Teacher Organization, or PTO. The Objectives of the Hiawatha PTO are:
- To enrich the lives of children and youth in home, school and community.
- To encourage a positive home life.
- To facilitate teachers and parents working together for the enrichment of children.
- To build a partnership within our Hiawatha community that will encourage the growth and development of our children.
You are already a member!
As a parent or person affiliated with the school, you are already a member! (Unlike a PTA, there are no dues to be a part of this organization.) We welcome your input, suggestions, and volunteerism!
- Get involved with your child's school.
- Learn what is happening "behind the scenes".
- Help us provide special activities for the whole school and staff.
If you would like to participate, just attend the next meeting or contact any board member. You can volunteer for any of our activities or committees! We sponsor several activities throughout the school-year, and we welcome and appreciate ALL of our parent and teacher volunteers. Welcome to Hiawatha PTO!
All PTO meetings are 6:30-7:30 pm in the school IMC/Library. All are welcome to come and listen and/or participate!
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Thursday, November 9, 2017
Thursday, January 25, 2018
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Follow our Facebook Events here!
Cougar Chase - September 14 (Rain Date 9/21)
Fall Conference Meals - October
Pastries for Parents, January 24 & 25
Spring Carnival - Friday, March 2, 6-7:30 pm
Staff Appreciation - 1st Week of May
5th Grade Coupon Book Sale -
1st Friday of every month!
Show your spirit by wearing Cougar logo-wear or school colors (red & white).