It’s time to start submitting your BoxTops!
Hiawatha Has a New Box Tops for Education Promotion. This year we are giving students the chance to win classroom prizes all year long! Here’s how:
- Submit BoxTops on paper or in baggies labeled with the teacher’s name.
- Each time a classroom collects 1,000 Box Tops, the classroom will receive a prize!
- Classrooms can win multiple prizes by continuing to collect and submit Box Tops throughout the year.
Our school received a check for $1,003.60 last December for Box Tops... it all adds up! Ask your grandparents, neighbors… how many can you clip???
It is Easy to turn in Box Tops:
- Check the date… Expired Box Tops don’t count!
- Package your box tops
- Glue 25 Box Tops on a piece of paper. Find fun collection sheets HERE. -or-
- Count Box Tops into baggies and write the number on the baggie with a permanent marker (50 per baggie at most).
- Bonus Box Tops must be submitted separately. Just put them in a baggie with your teacher’s name, and we’ll do the rest.
- Write your name and your teacher’s name on the baggie or envelope so your classroom gets the credit!