Send your HyVee receipts to School!
When you shop at Hy-Vee grocery and gas stores, save your receipts and send them to the school. Put them in the basket in the lobby or give them to Ms. Robin in the office.
We turn them in every year at the end of April, and Hy-Vee donates 0.5% of the receipt total to our school. Last year, we raised $1091 this way!
Box Tops for Education
Our school received a check for $1,003.60 last December for Box Tops… it all adds up! Ask your grandparents, neighbors… how many can you clip???
Students have the chance to win classroom prizes all year long!
- Each time a classroom collects 1,000 Box Tops, the classroom will receive a prize!
- Classrooms can win multiple prizes by continuing to collect and submit Box Tops throughout the year.
Turn in your Box Tops:
- Check the date… Expired Box Tops don’t count!
- Package your box tops
- Glue 25 Box Tops on a piece of paper. Find fun collection sheets HERE. -or-
- Count Box Tops into baggies and
writethe number on the baggie with a permanent marker (50 per baggie at most).
- Bonus Box Tops must be submitted separately. Just put them in a baggie with your teacher’s name, and we’ll do the rest.
- Write your name and your teacher’s name on the baggie or envelope so your classroom gets the credit!
Learn more at the Box Tops Site.
Thank you to our volunteers for the work they do to get our box tops counted and submitted!
Scrip Gift Cards
Purchase Gift Cards from retailers and raise money for Hiawatha Elementary at no extra cost to you!
Watch for order forms throughout the year!
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase a gift card from a local or online retailer
- Use the gift card when you shop – you get its full face value.
- Through SCRIP, a percentage of your purchase price goes directly to the Hiawatha PTO and you don’t pay anything extra!
You can order as many gift cards as you want – the more you buy, the more $$ the school gets.
Gift cards make wonderful holiday gifts for teachers, friends, and family, or buy them for yourself for everyday use when you shop.
HyVee Coupon Books
4th and 5th-grade students sell HyVee coupon
The coupon books cost $10 each, and they contain over $100 worth of savings!! They can pay for themselves in just 2 coupons.
The school receives $7 for each book sold. If you are interested in purchasing a book and do not know a 4th or 5th-grade student, simply email us or stop by the office.
The students thank you for your support!